30 September 2013

Design Inspiration: Blue & White Party!




I am so happy to join my friend, Jennifer, at THE PINK PAGODA for her blue and white party today. (Better late than never!)

For as long as I can remember, Blue & White has been my favorite color combination.  Today, I thought I would mix it up and share with you my FAVORITE Blue & White design elements in the world of FASHION ( my second love!).  I hope you will enjoy them......



Really.... from a Blue & White perspective, does it get any better than these earrings???









Roberto Cavalli's Ming Vase dress




Tory Burch


I could go on and on with the fabulous pictures of fashion.  I hope you will take time to visit the other bloggers who have linked to the party on THE PINK PAGODA!

Happy Monday!
                                                         xx, 















2 comments:

  1. Oh my. Those earrings!! Thank you so much for linking to the Bash, Tiffany! And for the shout out! BTW, I'm a huge navy fan, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those earrings. I just pinned that quote, love it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design + Development by Fabulous K | Logo Design by Emily McCarthy